What We Believe
We believe that loving and following Christ will transform you and the world we live in. Our hope is that together we can “pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart” (2 Timothy 2:22).
Statement of Faith
1. The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16).
2. God is uniquely one, yet triune—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19).
3. The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
4. Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7a).
5. Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
6. Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36).
7. Whenever anyone repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Eph. 1:22-23; Rom. 12:5).
8. Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).