Founded in 1968, Christian Students is a registered UCLA student organization composed of believers from diverse backgrounds. We, at Christian Students, love Christ and hold the Christian faith which is common to all believers. We offer a community of believers that is seeking to know the Lord and make Him known through the gospel. We regularly meet in small groups, have Bible studies, and practice to be the church while maintaining safe social distance and in virtual formats. Christian Students at UCLA also connects students to their brothers and sisters in Christ at other universities through regular college retreats and conferences.
We believe that loving and following Christ will transform you and the world we live in. Our hope is that together we can “pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart” (2 Timothy 2:22).
- The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word-by-word by God through the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21; 2 Tim. 3:16).
- God is uniquely one, yet triune—the Father, the Son, and the Spirit (1 Tim. 2:5a; Matt. 28:19).
- The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ (John 1:1, 14).
- Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption (1 Pet. 2:24; Eph. 1:7a).
- Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day (1 Cor. 15:4).
- Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all (Acts 1:9, 2:33, 36).
- Whenever anyone repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the Body of Christ (Acts 20:21; John 3:3; Eph. 1:22-23; Rom. 12:5).
- Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself (1 Thes. 2:19).